Extended Show Notes
- 00:00:30 · William is joined by Glenn, Bluefire and Wake.
William McMahon —
Glenn (aka. Hectic Glenn) —
Nick (aka. Bluefire) —
Nick (aka. Wake) —
- William McMahon —
Podcast 17 News
- 00:02:40 · Wake’s fortnightly side episode project is introduced.
- 00:07:55 · The Passing Released. – Bluefire loves it, and the new achievements.
- 00:07:55+ Segway: William and Glenn evaluate The Passing.
- 00:22:15 · TF2 Blog: Item Drop Changes. – Better, fairer to new players says Glenn.
- 00:27:50 · Battle Grounds 2 – v2.0 Released, has William both excited and depressed.
- 00:27:50+ Segway: Discussion about mods making the transition from GldSrc to Source.
- 00:31:40 · Ham and Jam – April 2010 Media Update – A better TNT dispenser name?
- 00:31:40+ Segway: Why is Ham and Jam called Ham and Jam?
- 00:39:10 · Blue Portals – News Article #7 impresses Glenn with its light puzzle mechanic.
- 00:39:10+ Segway: Is a physical OST worth producing?
- 00:46:55 · Natural Selection 2‘s recent updates have William puhmpt for its release.
- 00:46:55+ Segway: William clears up some issues with things said about NS in previous episodes… could we be getting an interview?
- 00:52:05 · Spherical Nightmares – A sign of life. – Bluefire wonders if worth posting.
- 00:52:05+ Segway: A discussion about different mod news posting structures.
- 00:57:10 · Kontroll – Working Inventory Presentation impresses William.
- 01:00:10 · Portal 2 Showing at E3 Confirmed
- 01:03:25 · PP Poll Question 168 – What kind of holiday would Freeman have taken?
Listener Call In
- 01:06:45 · Max (aka. Yogthulhu) – Everything’s Fine Productions
- Where would someone get voice acting work?
- A discussion about video games as art is sparked.
- An impromptu live voice acting audition.
- 01:25:30 · Patrick (aka. foxholeboy)
- What games would we like to see remade as mods?
- Jailbreak! is looking for a North American community manager.
- Some more talk about PP Poll Question 168.
- 01:34:50 · Wrap-up.