Over the past week or so we have been toying with the idea of a recording a separate mini-episode, to fill the news gap left by the updated show format. William briefly mentioned it during last week’s episode, but this week made a more direct request for your opinions.
For those who are still on the fence, or who are unsure about what exactly the mini-episode would involve, here is a brief list summarising the facts so far.
- The mini-episode would cover the full agenda, not just the more personally interesting items.
- It would usually be presented by William alone.
- It would be in the format of a news bulletin, lasting around 20-30 minutes max.
- It would likely be recorded just before or just after the main episode is edited, then published around the same time.
- It would be accompanied by a brief text summary of each item, in place of the main episode’s shownotes.
- It would have its own separate iTunes feed, allowing people to subscribe each separately.
Tell us whether you think it’s a good idea in the comments below, along with any suggestions or thoughts you care to add.