NOTE: This week’s recording is at 7pm EST on Monday – 2 days, 6 hours later than usual.
- William is joined by ???.
Podcast 17 News
- PlanetPhillip.com is looking for a coder.
Follow-up & Errata
- Rexaura released. – Tipped by Tyk-Tok.
From the Mouth of Valve
- Steam Mobile App Now Available to Everyone.
- Peter König Concept Art for Unknown Valve IP SOB and Left 4 Dead.
- See also: LambdaGeneration’s Post.
- TF2 Blog: TF2012!
- See also: Skyrim Creation Kit and Steam Workshop.
- Dota 2 Blog: We got nothing (today).
Releases & Updates
- Facade, a single-player HL2:Ep2 map. – From Jan 4th, 2012.
- Diversion, a single-player HL2:Ep2 map. – From Jan 7th, 2012.
- A Venetian Welcome, a single-player HL2 map. – From Jan 7th, 2012.
- Hectic, a single-player HL2 map. – From Jan 7th, 2012.
- No More Room in Hell – Garry’s Mod SWEP Pack.
- Aperture Beginnings – Slightly Late Australia Day Update.
- Deep Chambers: Episode Two – Some News & Gel Convertor.
- Life’s a Beach – New models, levels and updates on progress.
- Carriers – We’re not dead!
- The Legend of Gordon – Gameplay Teaser 2 & Update.
- Source Media Arcade – February Core Update & New DLC.
- Spherical Testing – Polish.
- The Gate 2 – The jurassic map expands…
- Intruder Alert! – Full Speed Ahead!
- Visage – February Visage Update.
- Natural Selection 2 – Gorilla Gameplay Trailer, Patch Released.
- NewBlackMesaVille Mapping Competition Announced.
- PP Poll 260 – Would you choose an amazing gaming PC or $1000 worth of games?
- PP: Riding Hammer by William McMahon.
- Black Mesa‘s Soundtrack to Release alongside Website Redesign, at Some Point in the Future.
- A Call for Communication‘s Red Letter Day.
- Portal 2 Wheatley 7 custom light up toy. [Via. Kotaku]
- Portal Fan Turns Computer Room Into Aperture Science Office. – Tipped by zonbie.
- ‘The Biggest Team Fortress 2 Update Ever’ – A Fan-Made Fake Update And Server Mod That Makes TF2 Even Better.
- Half-Life‘s first eight levels drawn from memory. [Via. Kotaku]
- GLaDOS: wake UP mr.FrEEEEEman. – Tipped by Svenare.
Recording starts in…
USA & Canadian Times
- Los Angeles, PST Mon 4:00pm
- Denver, MST Mon 5:00pm
- Chicago, CST Mon 6:00pm
- New York, EST Mon 7:00pm
- London, GMT Tue 12:00am
- Lisbon, WET Tue 12:00am
- Madrid, CET Tue 1:00am
- Athens, EET Tue 2:00am
- Perth, WST Tue 8:00am
- Darwin, CST Tue 9:30am
- Brisbane, EST Tue 10:00am